Wednesday, September 26, 2012

HALLOWEEN QUIET BOOK PAGES

When I started to make this Quiet Book for my son, my original idea was to make a book that he can play with anytime. But as Halloween is approaching, I decided that I would like to make pages for all of the holidays that I could add and take out accordingly.  So I have been coming up with tons of ideas for Halloween/Autumn pages for Colt's Quiet Book. Last night, I completed my first two Halloween pages and here they are.
CREATE A JACK-O-LANTERN PAGE
(The face pieces are stored in the fabric pouch.
This is a felt board page)


PUMPKIN PATCH PAGE
(Pick or place pumpkins in the pumpkin
patch using velcro)
**Please if you use my pages for inspiration for your own Quiet Book, please give me credit for the ideas by linking my blog to your post. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment