Wednesday, September 26, 2012

JACK SKELLINGTON PUMPKIN DECORATION

Halloween has always been my favorite holiday and growing up I used to look forward to decorating my parents house. One of my favorite movies to watch around Halloween is "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and I just love Jack "The Pumpkin King"! I saw this idea on Pinterest a while back and decided that I had to make one. It came out super cute and I think it looks spooky sitting on the table in our entryway.



What you Need:
*White craft pumpkin
*Black acrylic paint

What you Do:
This project is about as simple as it comes. All you do is sketch out Jack's face onto the pumpkin with a pencil. Then using the black acrylic paint, carefully paint the face onto the pumpkin. Add a second coat of paint if needed. Let dry. You can use a real white pumpkin if you want but I like using the craft ones because I can keep it for next year. I just love this pumpkin and I love how easy and quick it is to make.






No comments:

Post a Comment